Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10, 2011

I will admit that today, I have had maybe about less than 10 seizures. After today, I will try to do better with literally keeping count of the amount. After 2:30pm, My seizures finally stopped. This morning , I popped out of my sleep and ran to go to the bus stop. I HAD TO BE AT WORK ON TIME. It literally took me approximately 10 minutes. So maybe due to stress. Also, lately I haven't been eating properly. I'm broke. what can I do??... So that could also be a possibility as to why. That's all I can think of for right now. I have a headache and also been getting alot of those typically 2-3x a day. You know what?... its actually after I take my meds. Hmmm...

Stay Tuned,
             LuvALeighD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input. It really matters to me.