Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011

For the past few days, I will admit that I have been internally stressed. That being said, I have been having more than one seizure a day BUT it is still very mild. Mild meaning no more than 5. Only one day I had about 5 seizures which was yesterday. Despite that, once again I would have a seizure right before it's time to take my medicine. Today my coworker pointed out to me that last Thursday when I had my second seizure of the day, when I was talking to someone, I went into a seizure and he (the coworker) came in where I left off. Well during my seizure, I apparently nodded my head and looked away as if while he was talking to a customer, I was agreeing lol... Once again, AUTOPILOT. smh...

Alot has been on my mind. My concerns, my problems, and the eagerness to resolve it has made me stressed. The stress ofcourse triggers the seizures. I lose my appetite...there are times i honestly don't have it in me to want to eat. I don't want to say it's depression...just more like, "to busy thinking to stop and eat".  It's ok though........

Jesus will work it out.

                      LuvALeighD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input. It really matters to me.